Dr. Fabio De Pascalis
• Member of the Provincial Register of Dentists of B.A.T. (Order of the Province of Barletta,
Andria, Trani) number 130
• Dental technician at the L: Santarella di Bari institute in 1990
• Graduated in “Dentistry and Dental Prosthesis” at the University of Bari in 1998
• Specialized in Oral Surgery first and second level in the years 1998 – 2000 at the University of
• Master in Stomatological Surgery in the academic year 2000-2001 at the University of Bari
• Perfected in pathology and oral medicine 2001-2002 at the University of Bari
• Master in implant prosthetics in 2011-2012 at the University of Bari
• In 2003 he attended the annual fixed prosthesis course of Dr Dario Castellani where, since
2005, he worked as a tutor in the same.
• He has carried out numerous reports and courses in Italy and abroad of fixed prosthesis on teeth
and implants author of various publications in national and international journals.
• Provincial union secretary ANDI Bari-Bat from 2010-2014, he was elected in 2009 as adviser
of the order of doctors and dentists Bat. President CAO (BAT) for the three-year period 2012-
2014, elected councilor of the order and of the CAO from 2014-2017 of the order of doctors Bat,
cultural secretary Andi Bari-Bat from 2014 to 2016. He practices the liberal profession in Andria
dealing mainly fixed prosthesis.
”ONE TIME ABUTMENT SKY ELEGANCE ”
Dr. Fabio De Pascalis
Abutment in BioHPP (PEEK) SKY elegance offers an innovative therapeutic protocol and the
possibility to realize an immediate restoration of single elements or bridges with high aesthetic
characteristics after a correct planning and design. Abutment SKY elegance is a definitive
abutment, thanks to a long-lasting implant-abutment connection, it is no longer necessary to
replace it (one-time therapeutic protocol). This guarantees maximum protection of soft tissues.
The high performance BioHPP polymer, which is die cast on a titanium base with a gap-free
mechanical adhesion, thanks to its elasticity promotes osseointegration during the healing phase,
while the screw head housing in the titanium base allows a long-term connection. “Several
clinical studies have shown that BioHPP allows better adhesion of epithelial tissues compared to
The immediate restoration of a single element with an implant and a BioHPP SKY elegance
abutment can be carried out independently of the type of implant placement programmed, which
can be both post-extractive and deferred.
In the esthetic areas it is possible to insert a temporary crown, to favor the reshaping of the soft
tissues. The final crown can then be applied without having to replace the abutment. The
impression can be taken both in a traditional and digital way with an intraoral scanner.