1. BaSS regularly sends email newsletters.
2. BaSS is not responsible if the newsletter is not delivered to their destination, although will make every effort with the ISP's
(Internet Service providers) to deliver.
3. The newsletter may end up in the spam folder, so please check regularly that they are not saved there.
4. Put firstname.lastname@example.org in your safe list.
5. If you wish not to receive newsletters or you wish to unsubscribe, you can notify us using the contact form.
6. BaSS does not deliver information about name, surname, and residence address to 3rd party organizations
7. Newsletters from BaSS only if you choose and for as long as you wish.